Sunday 26 January 2014

A little like Belle


Today's post is of beauty and books - a little bit like Belle from Beauty and the beast!
You can never actually limit yourself to buying just one product even if that's what you intend to do in the first place. You just can't (unless you're dead broke!)
I honestly just wanted to buy my eyebrow pencil from Bobbi Brown but I ended up buying 2 other products and so did mum, and we ended up with a couple of free gifts. SCORE!



The Natural Brow Shaper & Hair Touch Up 
[colour: Mahogany 3]
This one is a little bit like the Benefit Gimme Brow. I would say it serves the same purpose and it looks exactly the same in terms of the brush as well as the product. I've been thinking about getting the Benefit Gimme Brow just cause I think it works wonders - super natural on beautiful threaded/plucked/waxed eyebrows. When I discovered that Bobbi Brown has a product just like that, I literally jumped for joy. Also, Bobbi Brown is kind of my preferred brand so I decided to settle for the Bobbi Brown one. I tried it on today itself and I was in love with it!


The Tinted Eye Brightener
[colour: Light to Medium Peach 7]
I've been wanting to buy this product because I don't own any concealers and I'm not a full face make up chick but I wanted something to cover up my dark circles when I go out and so I thought, what could be a better product than a tinted eye brightener? - A Tinted Eye Brightener! So excited to try it. Now I won't have to look like a zombie when I go to class in the mornings! (Also with it, I purchased a concealer brush)


The Eyebrow Pencil
[colour: Mahogany]
I don't really have much to say about this product other than it being probably the one and only best eyebrow product for me. Others may have their own preference but this is definitely mine. I can never get enough of it. This is my fourth pencil that i've repurchased and definitely going back for more! (also this was the only item I wanted to buy from Bobbi Brown! - #failure)

   
The Free Gifts!!
Included:
- Bobbi Brown Holiday Eye Palette 
- Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara 
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Rose Sugar Lip Gloss
- Bobbi Brown Make up Bag
 Aren't they all so lovely!




And books I bought that I'm keen to read! Thinking of one to start on right now but I can't pick - but surely I will!

Now, I'm going to go ahead and catch up on some TVD. My bestfriend, Amalina has been going on about how good the latest episode is and I can't wait to watch it!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment