Wednesday 8 January 2014

Would You?



HELL YES.

After all, it is the experience that matters most, hey? And what about all the memories for keepsake? I guess, I'd say, the best memories are the ones that are truly lived. I mean, no doubt that technology has brought us to great heights - being able to capture every last detail of your most precious moments and endless selfies (even that zit you've tried your best to hide, just kidding!) but really though - just take a step back and ask yourself this:
"If you're too busy trying to capture the perfect moment for keeps, are you really living the perfect moment in reality?"
I admit, sometimes, I get too absorbed in technology, wanting to document almost everything, but in the midst of all that, I stray away from the true essence of that particular moment. I mean, get this, you're at the beach, trying your best to get a good shot of yourself, and if you're anything like me, you'd probably just spend 20 minutes getting a good angle, actually taking the picture, editing it and finally posting it on instagram. Looking back, you just wasted 20 mins of actually appreciating the goods that comes with reality. The simplest and the littlest things in life do matter - like listening to the rhythm of the sea and just living the moment, enjoying yourself, soaking in the sun. I mean, if you actually take a moment to appreciate it, you might just find it absolutely surreal. agree?

So, yes, HELL YES, I would still want to travel to that country, even if I could not take a camera with me! 


X

No comments:

Post a Comment