Sunday 19 January 2014

It's a Sundate

So, my boyfriend (Musz) and I decided that we wanted to grab breakfast but then he couldn't get up by 10, we opt for lunch instead. I was craving for banana leaf rice and where else would I get me some banana leaf fix other than the usual - Raju's. I haven't driven around that area in awhile so I missed the exit - had to make a u-turn and somehow found a new way to get there. Little did I know that the place was under construction but they didn't shut it down or whatever, they were still running, it's just that, the place got a little smaller but the food still tasted the same! OH, will you just look at the picture. I'm defo going to miss this!



Then, we wanted to go do something fun rather than just going to the mall - watching a movie, window shopping and all that. Nehh, we wanted to do something we've never done before together. So, on the highway, as we drove around, just a million and one ideas popped to mind (butterfly farm, the science museum, aquaria etc.) and we settled for the bird park. Hey! It was one of the top 10 things to do in KL (featured on the Times website!). The last time I went there was probably when I was 12(?) Anyway, the memories were a little fuzzy and definitely no regrets! I had so much fun! And a plus point - the toilets were surprisingly cleaaaaaaan! *insert some ridiculous dance emoticon*






OOHHH, and a little video I put together - bits and pieces from the bird park!



By far, one of the best dates I've had!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment