Sunday 12 January 2014

Shopping Haul

Collective haul - Gardens & KLCC with mum and dad.
Purchases and thoughts. I'm definitely a happy girl!


Michael Kors

Jet Set Multifunction Saffiano Tote
What I love about this bag is the size. My aim is to bring it to uni and it's big enough to fit almost everything from files to macbooks. I love the colour as well. There weren't a wide variety of colours to choose from, but the grey one definitely caught my eye. It's pretty pricey, however, I believe that it's worth it as leather bags usually lasts you a couple of years if its well taken care of. I can't wait to use it and I'm very pleased with my purchase!








Longchamp

LM Metal Tote (for le sissy)
This tote differs slightly from the Le Pliage longchamp tote. First off, the material of the two bags are different. the LM Metal is made out of cotton canvas while the Le Pliage is made out of nylon canvas which absorb stains as oppose to the cotton canvas material. In addition to that, the LM metal has a metallic coating which makes it easier to clean too. The inner lining of the LM Metal is fabric as oppose to the Le Pliage which has kind of a rubbery inner lining. The salesperson also said that the Le Pliage is made in China while the LM Metal is manufactured in France. That got me convinced that the LM Metal is off better quality than the Le Pliage. There is definitely a price difference, of about approximately RM 100 (compared with the Large Le Pliage Tote). The downside to the LM Metal tote is that it only comes in 3 different colours (Gold, Platinum, Black). I settled with the Platinum colour as I think it suits my sister best!





Charles & Keith

Medium Tote
This was a gift from mum, she figured that I deserved a new bag cause my previous Charles & Keith purchase was a couple of years ago and I've already used the bag to death. It's white so, of course, the bag is as dirty as ever and a little out of shape? haha. Anyway, I bought something similar and so far, I'm loving the bag! This baby, has been out twice!











The Flexx


I'm not entirely sure what it's called but I got a pair of full leathered ankle boots. Been hunting for boots for awhile now to wear during winter. Since i'm not a big fan of boots, it was pretty hard searching for a pair. I became very fussy but nonetheless, boots at The Flexx were simple and nice. Fun Fact about shoes from The Flexx - as the brand name suggests, It's flexible! So, that's definitely a plus on comfortability! I'm very excited to wear them out!











GAP

Bought a jacket for winter and a pair of slacks for formal wear. Them slacks were probably one of the most comfortable pair of pants I have ever owned besides the god-like uniqlo jeggings that I live by. I have to say that GAP in Malaysia is definitely overpriced, but during sales, you get a pretty good bargain!



Next, I'm definitely looking forward to get my hands on the naked 3 and the original naked palette. The naked 3 has been out of stock for awhile now and Sephora Malaysia receives new stocks every Wednesdays and Thursdays. I've already reserved 2 - one for a friend and I really hope the restock it very soon! :D

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment